An innovative approach to the Noahide laws, based on the teachings of Rabbi Moshe Kerr. This approach disagrees with the majority of Rabbinic opinion of those involved with the Noahide movement, because it assumes that the Noahide covenant was broken at the Tower of Babel. Rabbi Kerr stresses that the Noahide covenant must be remade through the oath of the covenant (Oath-Brit). It assumes there is only one Noahide faith and attempts to define that faith in terms of traditions, customs and practice.
Here is a collection of his teachings
- The Bnai Noach Oath
- Is it necessary for a gentile to make a Oath/Brit today?
- Bnai Noach to Learn Torah and Hebrew?
- Cave of many colors
- Bnai Noach Alliance
- Derech Eretz
- Decisiors in the brit relationship
- Brit Bnai Noach from the Torah
- Does Zion surpass Shiloh?
- Commandments in the brit relationship
- Prayer in the brit relationship
- The order of commandments in the brit relationship
- What is required to make Oath-Brit
- Who is authorized to officiate the Bnai Noach Oath-Brit
- Galut Talmudic Scholarship
- Commandments applicable to Bnai Noach
- The oath/brit relationship
- Seven Commandments as a Code of Law
- Noachide Courts
- Code of Law or Divine Revelation
- Mitzvot only apply to bnai brit peoples
- Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzatto on Gentiles
- Talmud Moderni