An innovative approach to the ever evolving discoveries of the noahide path, based on the teachings of Rabbi Moshe Kerr of Israel. This approach disagrees with the majority of Rabbinic opinion of those involved with the Noahide movement. Rabbi Kerr stresses that the Noahide covenant must be reconnected through the making of the Oath-Brit. Rabbi Kerr’s teachings assumes there is only one Noahide faith and attempts to define that faith in terms of traditions, customs and practice.
Precented here is part of a collection of Rabbi Moshe Kerr’s teachings which is provided to WikiNoah by Billy Jack Dial. Mr Dial originally met Rabbi Moshe Kerr through correspondence in 2005, and went to Israel and met with Rabbi Moshe Kerr in 2006.
- The Bnai Noach Oath
- Is it necessary for a gentile to make a Oath/Brit today?
- Bnai Noach to Learn Torah and Hebrew?
- Cave of many colors
- Bnai Noach Alliance
- Derech Eretz
- Decisiors in the brit relationship
- Brit Bnai Noach from the Torah
- Does Zion surpass Shiloh?
- Commandments in the brit relationship
- Prayer in the brit relationship
- The order of commandments in the brit relationship
- What is required to make Oath-Brit
- Who is authorized to officiate the Bnai Noach Oath-Brit
- Galut Talmudic Scholarship
- Commandments applicable to Bnai Noach
- The oath/brit relationship
- Seven Commandments as a Code of Law
- Noachide Courts
- Code of Law or Divine Revelation
- Mitzvot only apply to bnai brit peoples
- Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzatto on Gentiles