Beginning Hebrew Reading for Bnai Noach
The Jewish Language Institute's How Hebrew Works
Want to learn how to read and comprehend Hebrew?
Frustrated with your learning options?
Can't find a competent and reliable teacher?
Too difficult to get out to learn?
HowHebrewWorks.com and our Hebrew online learning service is for you. Now you can learn Hebrew conveniently at home, in your office, or at school with an experienced, highly skilled, professional instructor—one-on-one or in a small group, live, and on-time.
Whether you're a first-time Hebrew learner or a current student of this wondrous language, we'll spend the most rewarding, focused, and productive learning time together devoted to your Hebrew learning level and needs.
Through Internet technology, we'll speak, read, discuss, study examples, review, write, practice, and even take short quizzes to solidify your Hebrew learning.
With us, feedback is immediate. And learning is focused on you, so you'll progress in reading, speaking, and writing Hebrew efficiently with no wasted efforts.
To learn with us online, you'll need:
- A computer with a broadband Internet connection;
- A microphone and speakers (we offer excellent choices in our online store);
- Skype, the free Internet telephony software available at www.skype.com;
- A Web browser such as Mozilla Firefox; and
- A PayPal, eCheck, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover account to pay for your HowHebrewWorks.com session on our payment page.
Opportunity … responsive instructors … latest technology … everything's in place for your Hebrew learning success. Contact us today and let's start learning!
HowHebrewWorks.com: Course "Beginning Hebrew Reading for Bnai Noach"