Halakhah Shammai 613 commandments
Halakhah Shammai version (as practised by the Carites of Halychyna).
001) E.12:2, Aviv (March) should be the first month of Abrahamic year.
002) E.12:3, 10th Aviva head of each family must choose the Abrahamic Paschal lamb.
003) E.12:4, Small Abrahamic family for eating the Paschal lamb must unite with the nearest neighbor Avraamitom.
004) I.12:4, Paschal Lamb has divided the fair as much as everyone eats Abraham.
005) I.12:5, Selected Easter Lamb must be male, and the perfect lamb of the year; sheep or goat.
006) I.12:6, Abraham observes Passover lamb before Easter (14th Aviv).
007) I.12:6 Order Abrahamic Society (synagogue) sacrificed the Passover lamb on the eve of the 14th Aviv.
008) I.12:7, Abraham rubs primychki door jambs and the blood of the Paschal lamb houses where they eat it.
009) I.12:8, after the Easter lamb Abraham donations to fry it on fire, and eat it with slides herbs and unleavened bread.
010) I.12:9, Easter lamb can be eaten raw.
011) I.12:9, Easter lamb can be eaten boiled.
012) I.12:9, Easter lamb has to be fried whole, head, feet and entrails.
013) I.12:10 There shall be the remnants of the Passover lamb in the morning.
014) I.12:10 If there are leftovers from the Paschal lamb on Easter morning (14th Aviv) it must be burned.
015) I.12:11 Abraham is to eat the Passover lamb quickly in the belt, sandals and a staff.
016) I.12:14, Abraham has to honor the memory of the Passover to all generations, an ordinance for ever celebrate it.
017) I.12:15, seven days a year, believers should eat unleavened bread. Numbers 28:16, in the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, the LORD's passover.
018) I.12:18, From kanuna the fourteenth day of the first month in the evening the faithful eat unleavened bread, until the twenty-first day of the month.
019) I.12:15, the first day opresnokov believers should remove the leaven from their homes. I.12: 19, seven days (a year) should not be a leaven in their houses.
020) I.12:15 I.12: 19 For whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from society (the synagogue), whether it be a stranger, or born in the land.
021) I.12:16, the first day of Unleavened Bread (14th Aviv) believers must hold Ecclesia, no work should be done (just to cook), only that there is every one that you can do for you.
022) I.12:16, the seventh day of Unleavened Bread (20th Aviv) believers must hold Ecclesia, no work should not do, only that there is every one that you can do for you.
023) Leviticus 23:6, and the fifteenth day of the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD Aviv.
024) I.12:17, Abraham has to honor the memory of unleavened bread for all generations, an ordinance for ever celebrate it.
025) Deuteronomy 16:8, 15th and 20-oe continued to eat unleavened 21st Ecclesia spend the Lord God, do no work.
026) V. 1:7-8, go to the mountain of the Amorites and to all its neighbors, in the plain, up the hill, the vale, and in the south, and by the sea, the land of Canaan, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates; go in and possess the land.
027) B. 2:5, Do not start a war c Esau, for I will not give you of their land or a foot, because I have given Mount Seir to Esau in possession;
028) V. 2-6, Esau buy meat for money, and eat, and buy water for silver, of Esau and drink;
029) B. 2:9, does not enter into enmity with Moab and not with them in battle: for I will not give thee their land for a possession, because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession;
030) V. 2:19, and close to the Ammonites, do not make marriages with them into enmity, and not with them in battle, for I will not give thee of the land of the children of Ammon for a possession, because I gave it to the children of Lot for a possession;
031) B. 2:24 & 31, Arise, go and go over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle;
032) V. 2:13, Arise, and go over the brook Zered.
033) V. 3:2 And the LORD said unto me, Fear not: Og king of Bashan, for I will deliver him, and all his people and his land, and you will do to him as you did to Sihon, king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon.
034) V. 3:18, all the men of war, armed, before your brethren the children of Israel;
035) V. 3:28, But charge Joshua, and strengthen it and approved it, for it will be before this people, and it cause them to inherit the land which thou shalt see.
036) V. 4-1, therefore, O Israel, hear the statutes and judgments which I teach you, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.
037) V. 4-2, do not add unto the word which I command you, nor take away from it, keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.
038) B. 4:6, so keep and do them, because this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of people, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.
039) B. 4:9 Only take heed, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes saw, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons,
040) B. 4:13, and he declared to you His covenant, which he commanded you to perform, the ten commandments, and he wrote them on two tablets of stone;
041) Q. 4:15-19, hold firmly in your spirit that you do not see any way in the day when the Lord spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire, 16 Lest ye corrupt and not made themselves statues, images which -or the likeness of male or female, 17 images of any beast that is on the ground, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air, 18 images of a [reptile], crawling along the ground, the likeness of any fish , which is in the waters under the earth, 19 and so are you, looking at the sky and saw the sun, moon and stars, [and] all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them and serve them as the Lord thy God hath divided them to all peoples under the whole heaven.
042) B. 4:23, Take heed lest ye forget the covenant of the Lord, your God, which He commanded you, and not to make idols depicting anything as commanded thee the Lord thy God;
043) B. 4:32, For ask now of the days past, which were before thee, since the day that God created man on earth, and from edge to edge of the sky of the sky: there is something such as this great thing, or hath been heard like this this?