This is a discussion page for comments on the current page.
- Press the "+" button above to add a comment to the end of the page.
- Press the "signature" button (second from right) to end of your comment (it will add four tildes ~ )
Abrahamson 11:11, 4 July 2006 (EDT)
What do you think about making leaders into 2 catagories. One for Jewish BN leaders, and a Second for Bnai Noach leaders? This eliminate confusion to new people who don't know what difference there are. BJ BillyJDial 10:41, 19 June 2007 (EDT)
- Seems fine, although it would have to be done in such a way that it doesn't appear that one group is "better" than the other. My original plan was to have many categories based on approach, where each leader is identified as Noahide or Israelite. --Abrahamson 16:22, 19 June 2007 (EDT)
- Your plan sounds fine. BillyJDial 17:44, 19 June 2007 (EDT)
Ben, what criteria do we use to conclude one is a leader? BillyJDial 14:24, 24 June 2007 (EDT)
- That other Noahides refer to them as a leader. That they teach classes, run an organization or write books on the subject of Noahides. --Abrahamson 05:21, 25 June 2007 (EDT)
I just looked on Chabad.org, and discovered that Rabbi Zelig Sharfstein (listed in the Chabad Approach section) passed away this February. Should his name be removed from the listing or perhaps moved to a section for deceased leaders? Additionally, Chabad is spelled incorrectly and I can't edit this page. Josterhage 09:53, 18 March 2008 (EDT)